Skip to content
- Place your baby tomatoes onto a tray with grease proof paper and put into the oven for 20-25mins at 180 degrees
- Boil water and place the spaghetti into the pan
- In a smaller pan, spoon in your desired amount of pesto
- Spoon in a couple of spoonfuls of the boiling pasta water into the pesto pan and stir - making a runny sauce
- Once your pasta is ready, drain the water and place your pasta into a bowl
- Pour the pesto sauce onto your pasta and serve your roasted tomatoes on top.
- Et Voila
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.