Make it with Mollie - Sun-dried Tomatoes, Fresh Tomatoes, Chorizo, Mozzarella, Pesto Flatbread
- Mix flour and greek yoghurt into a bowl and stir to form a dough mixture
- Kneed your dough and roll out flat
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and chop your chorizo and put into the pan
- Once the chorizo are cooked, place them into a bowl and put your flat dough mixture into the frying pan
- Heat your flatbread and flip it with the crispy side face up
- Spoon a good amount of Classic Basil Pesto onto the flatbread and spread evenly
- Place your shredded mozzarella, sliced fresh tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and chorizo onto the pesto and sprinkle with slat and pepper.
- Place the frying pan with the flatbread in it, into the oven and cook for 20mins at 180 degrees.
- Once the mozzarella has melted and flatbread is bubbling, take the frying pan out and place the flatbread onto a board
- Sprinkle with sliced spring onions and serve
- Et Voila