Skip to content
*This pesto pasta dish can be used with any pesto flavour
- Bring a pan of water to the boil
- Pop your pasta into the boiling water and let cook
- Open your pot that contains your burrata ball and place to one side
- Get a small pan and spoon in your pesto and add a couple of spoonfuls or the pasta water to the pesto - stir to make it runny
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water away and place your pasta into a bowl
- Pour your runny pesto over the pasta and place your burrata ball on top
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Et Voila
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.