Skip to content
- Pick your preferred ravioli pasta to go with your sun-dried tomato pesto (I would suggest a meat filled ravioli pasta, as that compliments the sun-dried pesto very well)
- Place water in to a pan and bring to the boil
- Once the water is boiling place your ravioli pasta into the boiling water for about 3-5mins, until cooked
- In another pan at the same time, spoon a good amount of sun-dried tomato pesto into the pan and add in a couple of splashes of the boiling pasta water - to make the pesto runny
- Drain the pasta and pop onto a plate or bowl
- Pour the sun-dried tomato pesto over the ravioli and sprinkle more grated parmesan on top.
- Et Voila
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.